Consulate General of Ukraine in Chicago
The Consulate’s primary goal is to build a strong bilateral economic relationship between Ukraine and Midwest Region of the US through facilitating technical assistance opportunities, promoting Ukraine’s trade and investment, and ensuring compliance with completed agreements.
In this way our office has been successfully providing support to the Ukrainian business facilitating trade with the businesses of the Midwest Region as well as building cooperation of local U.S. companies with partners in Ukraine.
· Increase Ukraine’s exports and attract investments, as well as increase mututal UA-USA trading partnership;
· Increase energy cooperation (green energy, natural gas), machinery, IT, medical equipment;
· Encourage respect for Intellectual Property Rights (IPR);
· Advance joint environmental and health efforts;
· Strengthen efforts to combat corruption and money laundering;
· Further collaboration in the fields of science, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
MIDWEST, USA - (10 states)
10 E Huron St, Chicago, IL, 60611
GERASKO Larysa - Consul General of Ukraine in Chicago
+ 1312 642-4388
DROBOT Yevgeniy – vice-consul (economic affairs)