Trade Commissioner of the Consulate General of Hungary in Chicago
The Trade Commissioner of the Consulate General of Hungary in Chicago promotes the development of business contacts between Hungary and 11 states of the Midwest. (Other US states are covered by Hungary’s missions in Washington D.C, New York, and Los Angeles.)
Trade Commissioners of Hungary have a double function:
- attracting US investments to Hungary and
- helping US companies in identifying possibilities of importing products and services from Hungary
The Trade Commissioner of Hungary in Chicago is also at your disposal concerning any information regarding Hungary, including arranging your next corporate event there.
Besides the Missions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade the following dedicated agencies are active in promoting Hungary’s business and tourism contacts with the Midwest:
- Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency https://hipa.hu/main
- for materials covering Foreign Direct Investment possibilities per branch please refer to https://hipa.hu/main#publications
- for specific investment possibilities please refer to http://www.investhipa.hu/
- Hungarian Export Promotion Agency https://hepa.hu/en
- Hungarian Tourism Agency https://visithungary.com/
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas.
Tamás Molnár has an extensive background in regional development and cross-border cooperation programs funded by the EU. Moreover, he has several years of experience in business development consultancy services to Hungarian SMEs. Tamas has lived 20 years in Budapest and made his studies at the University of Debrecen, majoring in Economics and Management studies.
Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Hungary
303 E Wacker Dr, Suite 2050
Chicago, IL 60601
Tel.: +1 312 846 1087
Cell: +1 872 305 1400